Seven Ways Environmental Services Ltd
now offers Environmental Management
System Support Services
For 10 years, Seven Ways Environmental Services Ltd has specialised in the delivery of customised waste management solutions across a broad customer base.
During this time, we’ve listened carefully to our customers and suppliers and observed the way in which increased awareness of climate change is putting more pressure on organisations to reduce their environmental impacts.
ISO 14001-certification is internationally recognised as the bench mark for environmental management. Organisations which have been certified to this standard have demonstrated that they are committed to pollution prevention, legal compliance and continual improvement.
We are delighted to announce that we are now able to offer a wide range of tailored environmental management support services.
Environmental Management System Support Services Offered
- Environmental Management System design, development and support to BS EN ISO 14001:2004 standard.
- Tailored in-house environmental training, including specialised subject areas where required such as waste management, auditor training etc
- A wide range of auditing services, e.g. pre-acceptance waste audits, legal compliance audits, pre-ISO 14001 certification visit audits, internal management system audits
- Provision of Health, Safety and Environmental legislation update service*
- General environmental site appraisals, with provision of advice on current best practice
- Site Waste Management Plan support
- Policy and procedure development
- General environmental and waste management advice
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
*This service will be provided by an approved associate, price on application.